18th Dec 2018
But sometimes doing Christmas, or just the season in general the exact same way that you have always done, can be a bit anti-climactic, and for the women it can often be a stressful and exhausting time.
• Why not try setting out something different for Santa and the reindeers. If you don’t like mince-pies, carrots and sherry – then make it brandy and cookies, or chocolate and gin/tonic!
• If you always open your presents before breakfast, then why not extend the suspense and open them after the Queens speech…
• Talking of the Queens speech – if you never watch it, give it a try, if you plan your day around it – don’t!
• Do you always have turkey, but secretly wish you could have something that was way less work – nothing bad will happen if you eat lasagne…
• Do you always have a faux tree, but secretly long for the lovely scent and look of a real tree – then do it. You can worry about the pine-needles dropping later.
• Do you always dress for Christmas lunch/dinner – in your very best clothes, and then immediately regret it after you cooked, cleaned and flopped on the sofa? Then why not tell everyone it’s okay this year to be comfortable…
• Have a TV ban on Christmas day, embrace old school entertainment in for the form of chatting, board games, pulling crackers, having a Xmas tipple and more.
• Break up a hectic morning of present opening and food preparation in the form of a luxurious bubble bath – grab a bit of ‘me time’.
• Do something together to mark the seriousness of the occasion, such as light a candle for those that cannot be with you on that day, or sing a Christmas hymn or carol.
• Try to spend sometime outdoors, wrap up warm and embrace seeing the joy on the faces of those that are exploring their new Christmas gifts.
• For this one day, why not think about not using the best china, use some disposable kitchenware– to make the clean-up go faster and easier.
Traditions are most definitely a way of connecting with the past, and remembering those that are no longer with us, and passing down fun rituals to the next generation, just make sure that you are still enjoying yours and not just carrying on out of habit.
I had a reading with Teya today. I was blown away by her understanding of my current situation. She made some very positive predictions and advice. I look forward to the outcome. Teya has a lovely warm personality and it radiates in her voice. Towards the end of the reading at my request she brought through some family members who passed over. I found her descriptions and messages spot on! I would love to connect with her again. Many thanks.
PIN : 3691
I would like to share my thoughts and gratitude about the reading I just had with Marcus: He’s excellent! Connected immediately. No padding or filling. Spot on with what he picked up. Empathetic, emotionally intelligent, honest and humble. I was left empowered. Thank you, Marcus, I will call again.
PIN : 9399
I had my first reading with Vanessa today. I was very impressed that she brought my late father through and described him in great detail. Vanessa has a lovely empathetic manner. She picked up in great detail my current situation and described a wonderful outcome to my questions. I was blown away by her understanding of myself as a person! She gave me a tremendous boost to my wellbeing.
PIN : 3900
John is so gifted, absolutely brilliant, the best medium I have ever known! He has assisted me and many others more than he will ever know xxx Thank you.
PIN : 5152
Bryony is an amazing reader. She is a very lovely, friendly and honest reader. All of my readings have been done with insights and guidance. Bryony really wants the best for her clients and has supported me a lot over the last 4 years. I would highly recommend her. She’s the very best and does not ask lots of questions and always picks up on my situation now and in the future. Absolutely amazing lady.
PIN : 2727
Just had a lovely reading with Angel. She is so kind and enthusiastic and willing to provide guidance. I felt that she was naturally gifted at being guided by her spirits.
PIN : 1441
Thank you so much Sandra for assisting me connect with my beloved partner. You gave so much detail around things that only I would have known. You are really gifted and I am very much looking forward to speaking with you again. Love and best wishes to you x.
PIN : 2662
Thank you, Ruth, for being so patient and kind on our call. You touched on things I needed to hear and I was so happy to hear from the one person I was seeking guidance from. I will be back. Your gift has opened my eyes up more than you know. Thank you xx
PIN : 2022
Thanks so much to John. I've had a few readings with John over this last year and he has really assisted me keep the faith in a situation that has all worked out as he said it would. His advice and insight was spot on and I can't thank you enough x.
PIN : 5152
Betty was absolutely wonderful. She was spot on with what she told me. She even mentioned a place in the country that I live without me telling her. She is amazing!
PIN : 3445